FAQ – hoteltraube Rüdesheim at one glance
Here you will find all the relevant information about your booking and your stay at hoteltraube Rüdesheim at one glance.
Arrival & Parking
The hoteltraube Rüdesheim is situated at the heart of the town centre, right next to the river Rhine and just a few minutes on foot from the pulsating life of the famous Drosselgasse.
The journey to Rüdesheim leads you via Wiesbaden, Koblenz or Bingen. If you arrive via Bingen, you ferry across the river Rhine to Rüdesheim.
Upon arrival in Rüdesheim, feel free to park your car in our underground parking garage, on the parking spaces behind the hotel or on public parking lots near the hotel.
- Feel free to use our underground parking garage for only 10 EUR per night. Please note that the garage has a very narrow entrance and is rather confined inside as well. Thus, the garage is not particularly well-suited to accommodate SUVs or large cars.
- Alternatively, you can also use our parking spaces behind the hotel. Just like the rest of Rüdesheim’s Old Town, everything is slightly narrower than usual. Nevertheless, you should not have any difficulties parking your car here. The fee for the use of the parking space is 10 EUR per night as well.
- If you want to see a map of public parking lots in Rüdesheim and find out more about their respective fees, click here >>
If you arrive by train at the "Rüdesheim am Rhein" station you can reach us by foot in 4 min.
You will find all the relevant information on your journey to the hotel in the section "Location & Arrival"
You can enjoy Riesling wines, the famous coffee and a great choice of drinks in our Lobby Lounge Bar.
Our hotel does not run an in-house restaurant. However, we have assembled a few recommendations for great restaurants and for an night out in Rüdesheim. Find out more by clicking on "Rüdesheim - Restaurants & Bars".
Enjoy our famous caratbreakfast buffet daily on Monday to Friday from 07:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) from 07:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Breakfast is served at our panorama restaurant with rhine view.
Guests suffering from allergies can choose from a range of gluten- and lactose-free products. Please inform us about your special needs before arrival, so that we can prepare the perfect solution for you.
Check-In & Check-Out
You can check into your room from 02:00 p.m. If you should arrive earlier, we will be happy to store your luggage.
Please check out until 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure. This way, we have enough time to prepare the room for the next guest.
Our hotel accepts the following credit cards:
- MasterCard / EuroCard
- American Express
Feel free to use our free WiFi throughout the hotel. You do not need a code or password.
Kids up to the age of 6 can sleep in their parents’ beds free of charge. We also make available free baby cots. We are happy to provide an extra bed for 30 € per night. for kids, teens or another adult.
Bitte beachten Sie, das wir nicht in allen Zimmern Platz für ein Baby- oder Zustellbett haben. Bitte geben Sie Ihre diesbezüglichen Wünsche direkt bei der Buchung an, so dass wir frühzeitig ein geeignetes Zimmer für Sie und Ihre Familie reservieren können.
Don't miss our tips for your family holiday at the Rheingau >>
Our complimentary services:
- free WiFi throughout the hotel
- 24/7 reception
- wake-up call service
- Wellness area with pool and sauna
- room-service: free for breakfast
- Safe (at the reception)
- bathrobe (loan)
- adaptors (loan)
- additional blankets and pillows
- irons and ironing boards (loan)
- cosmetic products (toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving set, ...)
- reading glasses
Our services for an additional charge
- Parking: 10,- per night
- Pets: € 10,- per pet per night
- extra beds: € 30,- per bed per night
- upgrade standard room to superior room: € 30,- per night
Further services for complying charges:
- international newspapers
- ironing service
- laundry / dry cleaning service
- sewing service
- Telephone / fax
- conference rooms
For ultimate relaxation, visit our hotel’s indoor pool, which is equipped with a counter-current unit and several massage nozzles, or unwind in our sauna. Guests may use the sauna free of charge from 06:00a.m. to 10:30p.m. Please talk to our staff at the reception 30 minutes prior to visiting the sauna, so that we can make sure that it is adequately heated. The Rheingau region is the perfect place for some physical activity. Check out our proposals for different tours in the category "Rheingau aktiv".